Current Event Planner
(Roll over images for "Current Events" and click for Newsletters)
As you know, Fusion does not close often. We take a few days “here and there” around the holidays but nothing to exciting. Please make note. We WILL close for inclement weather. WE FOLLOW THE COBB COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEM’S INCLEMENT WEATHER CLOSINGS. So, if Cobb County closes school or sends kids home…FUSION WILL NOT BE OPEN! It is not worth taking a chance that our coaches, students, parents…or ourselves could be in a wreck…or get stuck somewhere just because we stayed open. We value everyone and will do our best to THINK AHEAD and to make DECISIONS NOW. Please follow these guidelines…
1. If COBB COUNTY is closed, so are we
2. CHECK ON FACEBOOK FIRST: I will post inclement weather closing on FB FIRST as FB updates can be posted from anywhere
3. CHECK RIGHT HERE: I will post inclement weather closing here as soon as possible
- When you refer a NEW client to us, and they sign up for 3 months, you will have $25 to put towards ANY equipment that Fusion sells! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
- Brian has just enrolled (June 2016) in Andrew Branca's Law of Self Defense Instructor Program. This program provides professional-level understanding of the theory and application of self-defense law. This will provide a foundation of knowledge of the theory and application of self-defense law, at a depth unavailable anywhere but law school (and not even in the large majority of those). As a result, our students can be confident that our self-defense law instruction is well-informed and tested, our ability to analyze the legal aspects of hypothetical self-defense scenarios is well-founded, and that Brian can be trusted to advise you when you need to consult with an actual attorney. http://lawofselfdefense.com
- Holidays/ Days OFF = Since Fusion is a family owned business, we have the advantage of closing during this time! Most schools offer only 2 or 3 days of Youth training per week, but Fusion offers UNLIMITED training! we offer 5 in the Mighty MMA and 4 in the Youth MMA. We do not pro-rate your monthly or 3 month program dues as we have multiple classes to choose from!
- Summer/Spring break/etc. = Fusion is run like any gym membership. Since we are open during this time, if you choose to take some time off for a vacation, we do not “pro-rate” or move your program due date.
- We encourage you to pay your program fees here on the website. Please click on you CLASS, scroll to the bottom of your page, and there you will see your payment options.
- Late fee = Fusion charges a $20 late fee so please try very hard to pay on time. You can opt for me to automatically debit your credit card if you like, pay online or in person.
- You will receive a monthly NEWSLETTER for Fusion and Constant Contact. Please make sure you read this as it will advise you of closings, TESTING, special announcements and MORE!
- Social media is a HUGE way to have some fun. Please LIKE us on FB and then you can share you or your child's photos/videos with friends and family.